Friday, November 16, 2012

California Wine Club - Handpicked and Shipped to You!

Looking for the perfect gift for someone on your holiday list? Or have you been extra good this year? Why not treat yourself or a friend to the California Wine Club!



The California Wine Club (CWC) is owned by, Bruce and Pam Boring. They do all the work of choosing the best wines for the club by traveling California's wine country. So, wine novices, such as myself, can feel comfortable putting their palate in the club's knowledgeable hands. They guarantee their selections and I can join fee free and cancel anytime. So this is wine, without any hassle.

The California Wine Club starts as low as $49.95/month (includes shipping and handling) for the Premier Club, with two bottle of wine. This popular option features handcrafted, award-winning wines and their entertaining magazine, Uncorked. This would make the perfect gift or treat this holiday season. If you are looking for even more of a wine experience, check out their other wine club options.

For November I was sent 2 bottle of wine from the Robledo Family Winery.


We opened up the Sauvignon Blanc right away and I made my famous Chicken Piccata, mashed rutabagas and caramelized onion and rosemary focaccia. I really enjoy both drinking and cooking with the same wine, so I used the Robledo Sauvignon Blanc throughout cooking and for dinner we also had a glass to enjoy along with the meal.


As a busy Mom and adventures cook, I love having the wine come straight to my door. This meal was even easier since I didn't have to pour over the wine selection at my local store.

If you have ever thought of trying a wine club, or learning more about California wines, this is your chance. Sign up now to show December's selection off to your holiday guests, or get someone special in your life a unique and thoughtful gift.

Learn more at:  www.cawineclub.com

Connect with them on Twitter and Facebook to stay in the loop.

Also check back next month because I will be giving away a California Wine gift certificate to one lucky reader.

*Disclaimer - This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a 2 month Membership to the California Wine Club for the purpose of this review.
Andrea
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Such a great idea - I like good wine and it does help to have it coming to your house instead of chasing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I love wine & Sauvignon Blanc is my favorite!! I may have to put a membership on my xmas list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fabulous idea!! Looks like I know what I want for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a wine drinker, but I surely know several peeps who are! :) Will definitely be looking into this!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!