Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Family Resemblance... (2013 Photo Project)

This year is going to be about capturing our life on film. Last year I was able to stick with Project 365 for a while, but I have high hopes of catching more of our life here on the farm.

Since I am pregnant I have been daydreaming about what this next child will look like. Cleaning out my craft room I came across my husband and my pre-school pictures. We went to the same art focused preschool but were in different classes. My son is about the same age we were at the time.


It was interesting that I saw more similarities between my son and my husband, while he thought our daughter  had more in common with me.



Of course there are also features from grandparents, aunts, etc. but it is so fun to see how genetics play out. I have no idea who baby #3 is going to resemble, but I can't wait to find out.

Do your children look like you? Or are they a mixture of you and your partner?
Andrea
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I definitely think your son has your husband's chin! I should dig out some baby pictures of Michael and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter and my young self look very similar. Se definitely has a lot of her father, but I never realized how much she inherited from me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see it with both of them! I think my kids might have my ribs or something...I wish one of them looked like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Your daughter is beautiful! I'm not sure who they look more like though... your son and husband really look alike. Your daughter is someone between the two of you. I can't really tell who she looks more like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are so darn cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son looks like both of us. When he was a baby, he looked the most like my husband's sister, but as he's gotten older, that has changed some. Of course, it also depends on his expression. He's been able to give my mom's famous "you're in trouble" look since he was about 2, and he looks much more like my side of the family when he does that! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!