Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the 4th Be With You! Preparing for Baby, Star Wars Style.

Star Wars

Let your geeky chic side show and celebrate Star Wars Day today!

Released in May, 1977 I grew up as a child of the 80's just in the thick of the Star Wars phenomena. Most of my childhood memories include playing with action figures or my cousin's AT-AT and Millennium Falcon. I consider myself a fan, though you won't find me camping out in line for tickets next year, I do have claim to rockin' the Princess Leia Underoos back in the day.

Since this is my last baby, and at 34 am embracing my geekier side, I couldn't help but grab this custom Tee off of Etsy from Geekling Designs.


Since my next baby will be born during another wave of Star Wars excitement - you've heard that Disney is planning to release the next episode in 2014, right? I had to grab a cute Star Wars cloth diaper from Cow Patties Diapers. She has a great selection of fabric, so be sure to check it out!

Etsy is always my go-to place for great custom made items and I found a few more Star Wars treats that I wouldn't mind adding to Elliott's collection. What do you think?

Star Wars


Star Wars

Hope you have a great day today and let your Mommy senses be Jedi sharp and of course, May the 4th be with you.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!