Monday, December 9, 2013

Grab this Holiday Card Deal and Cross Cards Off Your List

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Cardstore. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Every year the window to get my holiday cards created and sent seem to come and go before I know it. I always have the best intentions! But with 3 kids, the flu and school obligations I am running a little short on time.  Luckily I heard about a quick solution this year - Cardstore.com.

Cardstore saves some of the steps - printing, addressing and sending the cards out for you. I can still include my own personalized message.


Also, Mom Central and Cardstore are currently running a great giveaway on the MC Facebook page, with chances to win ten (10) $50 Amex Gift Cards and one (1) grand prize of a $300 Amex Gift Card! Check out this link: http://bit.ly/1gaAy4M  

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!