Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Secret Weapon? #EmergenC

I participated in this sampling on behalf of Smiley360.com. All experiences and opinions are my own. You can join Smiley360 at www.smiley360.com.


Has it been a rough cold and flu season, or what?

Okay, I got hit really hard because my youngest just started Kindergarten. Yeah, it's true what they say. This year he has brought every single stinkin' bug possible home for us to all share, pass around and then revisit.

People keep telling me it gets better. Our immune systems are going to be really tough after this.

But, I don't care about 2 or 10 years down the line. I want to feel better and not catch the next round of sniffles. This is where Emergen-C comes in.


This is a product I hadn't tried before.

I mean, really?

Yeah, really. After receiving an envelope of various Emergen-C products through Smiley360, I tried it. Lots of flavors to choose from. A little fizzy and full of the good stuff I would want to supplement right now, like zinc and vitamin C. I have to admit that this simple little packet, which I just had to stir into water, is a whole lot easier to take than a bunch of pills.

My favorite out of the pack was the Immune+ - exactly what my body needs right now to fight off all these Kindergarten induced bugs.

My overall opinions is not bad. In fact, a pleasant experience. In times like these, every little bit helps, right?

Grab your own Emergen-C at your local drugstore, or visit the brand site for a free sample of Emergen-C .


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!