Friday, March 28, 2014

New Breyers Gelato Indulgences - Please Don't Make Me Share!

I received samples in order to write my review. All opinions and experiences are my own.


Call me weird, but I don't only enjoy my cold treats in the warmer months. In fact, I am known to want a bowl of ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato anytime of year. I am always game for a creamy and sweet cold treat.

But the temperature really heat up here the other week. We got all the way up to 75 degrees. Now, in Oregon, that is crazy for Spring weather. It had me turning on the air, breaking out short-sleeved shirts and hungering for ice cream.

Only I found something better.

Have you noticed the new Breyers Gelato Indulgences in the store?


They are currently sitting in my Walmart on the endcap of the freezer section. I took notice because I had a chance to try out two of the 4 flavors, Vanilla Caramel and Tiramasu.


"Indulgences" is the perfect name for this cold treat, because they are not only indulging on the tastebuds (I mean, "Wow!") they are filled with different textures like peices of lady fingers in the Tiramasu or the Caramel shavings on top of the Vanilla Caramel.


There are 4 flavors in total. They include: Triple Chocolate, Raspberry Cheesecake, Tiramasu and Vanilla Caramel. Check them out on the Breyer's website. They come in these great little clear tubs so you can see the ribbons of chocolate, caramel or graham cracker bits right in the gelato.

I loved both the flavors, but was especially smitten by the Tiramasu. Oh, boy! I have already purchased another tub to enjoy. It was the perfect blend of custard, coffee and chocolate to make my little heart sing.


These flavors were definiately sophisticated enough for grown up tastes. I will happily buy my kids their usual tub of vanilla and a round of toppings, but I would rather have all the goodies ready to enjoy in a loaded gelato like this one.

This is one treat I just am not going to be sharing this Summer.

Connect with Breyers on their Facebook page or Twitter to stay up on new products and promotions.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!