Monday, March 10, 2014

New! Kellogg’s® Nutri-Grain® Fruit & Oat Harvest Cereal Bars for Busy Mornings

I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central  for Nutri-Grain. I received product samples and promotional item to thank me for participating. #NGHarvest


I always took my mornings for granted before my kids were born. Now I am more like, what? It's not morning anymore? Where did my day go?

Actually, my day started by me herding three kiddos through the process of getting up, getting dressed, getting fed and out the door. Then I have my morning chores to start, chickens to feed and my email to check. By then I am ready to start setting out things out for our lunches. Do you see a problem with that schedule?

Yeah, my breakfast was missing. And perhaps so were my pants. Yoga pants are all occaision, right?


My husband is a farmer and often rushes out of the house with just his coffee. He has to start early and doesn't eat until lunch... or he grabs a doughnut or cookie from the bakery. He doesn't know that I know this... Yeah, not really a healthy choice. 

So this week I put the new Nutri-Grain Fruit & Oat Harvest Cereal Bars next to his coffee mug in the morning. I put one in my diaper bag and set one on my place at the table the night before. I was just hoping to cover all my basis.


This was not a hard sell in my house. You see, we almost always have a stash of Nutri-Grain snack bars in the pantry. They are my husband's favorite for taking on hikes, bike rides and ski trips.

These new cereal bars come in Strawberry Bliss and Country Blueberry and have the protein, real fruit and whole grains that adults need to start their day. Yeah, 4 grams of protein in just one bar.


Okay, a bar I can handle. That still leaves an empty hand for either my mandatory cup of coffee, or for working on my to-do list. 

And with that extra energy and one more things crossed off my to-do list, I can get out on a morning walk, or spend a little extra time on art projects with my kids. Now, this I can get used to.

Grab your own box of the new bars at your local grocery store. A box of 5 bars has a suggested retail price of $3.59.

How would a Kellogg’s® Nutri-Grain® Fruit & Oat Harvest Cereal Bar help your busy morning?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!