Sunday, May 31, 2015

Make Every Room Spring Fresh with Renuzit Pearl Scents

Disclaimer - I received sample Renuzit Pearl Scents and coupons to try as part of the Purex Insiders Program. All experiences and opinions are my own and were not influenced by the product I received.  #DesignYourAir



Last week I shared my reading corner makeover, inspired by Renuzit® Pearl Scents®. This week I wanted to share how just by adding the Peal Scents can help me add a light and fresh scent to any room.

My laundry room works overtime! With 3 kids and husband who farms, there are a lot of dirty clothes, smelly socks and questionable rags that pile up in the hampers. My laundry room is also where I keep our cats' litter box, and we have 3 cats.

Unfortunately, this room can start smelling less than fresh really fast.


Renuzit Pearl Scents come in 5 varieties including, Pure Breeze, Sparkling Rain, Tranquil, Serenity, and Seductive Pineapple. My favorite feature is they don't plug-in (I never have a free outlet!) and they don't use open flames (kids, pets and candles don't mix). Just open the top and let the Pearl Scents create a light and fresh scent continuously where it is most needed for up to 30 days. 

For my laundry room I used the green Sparkling Rain. It was a great way to compliment the room and the fresh laundry smell.


How does it work? Those little scent pearls shrink as they dry out. They give off a constant and steady scent that fills the room without overwhelming it.



I like to keep my laundry room organized and smelling fresh. I spend the most of my day in the kitchen, but the rest of my day is usually spent going in and out of the laundry for supplies or to switch laundry. I want it to be a pleasant experience.



So what do you think? Such a simple way to freshen up the room. Now I won't be overwhelmed by all those smelly socks just waiting to be washed.

Check out Renuzit on Facebook, or learn more about their complete line of products and what your "Pearl"sonality is on Renuzit.com.

Be sure to head over to my Reading Corner Makeover Post to enter to win your own Renuzit Pearl Scent coupons. ENTER HERE.

Which room in your home needs to be freshened up? Which Renuzit Pearl Scent would you like to try?


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!