Thursday, February 17, 2011

Aloha Friday #50

Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Your Current Weather, Love it - or Leave it?

I am an Oregon gal. I do rain. No problem. Occasionally we get some cold weather... but currently our little valley has been dusted by snow. This year seems like more than usual. No offense, but I would rather stick with my cloudy skies and mud puddles. The snow is really cramping my style ... and yard work! I would like my snow to stay in the mountains and leave my front yard alone. So, how is the weather in your neck of the woods?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It