Thursday, February 17, 2011

Aloha Friday #50


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Your Current Weather, Love it - or Leave it?

I am an Oregon gal. I do rain. No problem. Occasionally we get some cold weather... but currently our little valley has been dusted by snow. This year seems like more than usual. No offense, but I would rather stick with my cloudy skies and mud puddles. The snow is really cramping my style ... and yard work! I would like my snow to stay in the mountains and leave my front yard alone. So, how is the weather in your neck of the woods?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Already following you, and I love this weather, but I wouldn't mind just a bit warmer! I already follow you! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the weather we've been having the last few days. It's been warm and breezy and almost had to turn the air on today. It was 76 degrees inside, but not humid at all so felt fine. It's the humidity that gets me!

    I'm from the north and miss the snow, even though I know that everyone has gotten WAY more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been sunny here in Southern California however we had a wicked rain storm yesterday and...we're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it!!! I am so tired of the warmer, sunny weather. I'd rather be having fun in the snow!

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay. Kind of humid lately but definitely better than Summertime!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving it! It's Feb. and it's 60+ degrees out in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things are finally starting to warm up here in Wisconsin, but I'd love another 10 degrees warmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take 60 and sunny any time!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/thin-mints-samoas-or-shortbread/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely Leave It. We have snow up to my waist now with more in the forecast. The only good thing, all that shoveling is giving me plenty of exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today, I love it. It was sunny, warm, and not a lot of wind. Of course, living in NY I know it will not last. Tonight we are supposed to have 50 mph winds and only get into the 20's tomorrow. More snow and ice coming early next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT!!! My current weather at this moment (6:45pm)in Virginia is still 72 ~ an absolutely beautiful day! We actually walked 9 holes of golf late this afternoon - so much fun! Happy Friday to all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the warm weather. It's 70s. Almost 80 here today! It was HOT.

    Found out my a/c isn't working properly.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!