Monday, April 19, 2010

Meal Plan Monday!

I have seen several blogs posting what they will feed their family for a week, and since I love to plan this seemed like something to join in on. I am also secretly hoping this will help me stick with my meal plan, too! So here is what is on tap this week:

Monday: Dinner- Chicken & Roasted Red Pepper Quesadillas
* home made tortillas recipe from Finding Joy in My Kitchen
Tuesday: Dinner - Spaghetti Night
* home made past (standard recipe will be posted)
* home made marinara sauce (will be posted)
Wednesday: Dinner - Yum Cups
Thursday: Dinner - Leek & Mushroom Pizza
* home made pizza dough & recipe from Katydid and Kid
Friday: Dinner - Lentil Soup & Fresh Baked Breadsticks
Saturday: Dinner - Mac n' Cheese & Steamed Veggies (Freeze Ahead recipe from Cook's Country)
Sunday: Dinner - Italian Chicken (from Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms -Win a Copy!)

* Don't forget to enter my current giveaways: Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Cookbook
$25 Amazon GC
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I need to do this... I write down a list of meals but I need to give each one a day so I stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it works for me as well! I have the best intentions every week and I need to reduce waste. Hopefully posting it will make me more accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lentil soup! i think i am going to make it next month. i need to find a good recipe:)
    i also need to start weekly menu planning. i AM going to do it next month. i keep saying i will since september and have yet to do it..lol

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!