Monday, May 31, 2010

Feeling Creative?

I love memes! Yes, I try to keep it to one or two a day as to not drive people batty, but I still think they are a fun social aspect to blogging.

Well, I love crafting and as you know, cooking & baking! So, this Linky over at The Girl Creative really is dear to my heart!

The Girl Creative

Stop by for links to a bunch of great tutorials! Everything from food to sewing and too much to accomplish in one mere week! I still have a bunch book marked from past weeks. I only pray for the time to get them all done. Why don't you join in? Link up your crafty self or enjoy what is posted.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!