Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simple Pleasures...


Since we moved I have been trying to simplify our lives. Nothing is simpler than an old fashioned clothes line. What is better than fresh laundry off the line? Great for cloth diapers and fabulous for blankets and bedding. I just love the fresh smell. We didn't have a great place for a rope line, so I was on the hunt for a drying rack. This ended up being a harder search than I anticipated.


Finally DH's grandmother found one for us, and it is perfect! Look at those happy diapers drying on the rack. We already had the concrete pad and a hole, so now that spot is complete. So glad we live out here, far from the reach of home owner association restrictions on clothes lines!

Do you line dry your clothes? Or would you like to?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this post brings back so many memories. My mom used to have a clothes line just like this one when we were little. We used to grab onto the pole and spin around it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That sounds like fun. I guess I now also have a May pole. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...how nice! I wish we had a sunny spot. Our yard is super hilly and so wooded we can't even grow grass.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!