Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not at Blogher? Neither Are We! Let's Blog Hop.

NoGoBlogHer

Alas, like some other Mamas I would love to join in on the fun at Blogher, but this year just wouldn't work out. I am hoping that I will be able to plan on it another year... maybe if it comes a little closer to the west coast? Well, for all of you stuck at home reading the Blogher tweets this No-Go Blogher blog hop is for you.

Hosted by the gals behind To Be Thode, Musings of a Marfan Mom and supported by some great sponsors... answer some questions and get to know some other great bloggers - at home just like me!

When did you start blogging?
I started blogging almost 2 years ago, but I have been blogging regularly for less than a year.

Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog so I could bake along with some of my favorite blogs. I wanted to be a Daring Baker and join in on the baking challenges. Then my children were born and life got a whole lot more complicated! My blog now includes the main ingredients in my life... the two kiddos I stay home with. There is still cooking going on, but it is not my only interest. Now I host giveaways and review things we use in our daily lives.

What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Well, besides wearing my lounge pants and playing out in my garden... I will be working on my very modest tan, snuggling with the family and baking my little heart out!

Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)

Okay, I have two links to share with you... one of my kids: Wordless Wed. - When Babies Attack
...and one of my favorite recipes: Dinner, Anyone? It's Greek to Me!

I hope you all get a chance to look around... come take a peak at our family life on the farm, enter my Oregon Chai Giveaway, or find a new recipe to try. I am looking forward to making some new friends. So, lets get blog hopping!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by to say hi via the no-go blogher. Your recipe for It's Greek to Me! sounded amazing, and the picture? Oh my goodness-it looked delicious! I will definitely have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the When Babies attack pictures!!! Saying hi via no-go blogher!! Newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I’m from http://serendipitouslyfrog.blogspot.com, just leaping into the blog hop….and subscribing to your blog…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just found you through the NoGo BlogHer even though we were on the same mom forum forever ago. New follower! Stop by and say hello! http://nicolesspirit878.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop to say" Hi"!!
    Great pictures and it looks like the kids are a big help in the kitchen!
    I am now following!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!