Friday, September 2, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday

Okay, I took the leap and am on Pinterest. I love all the great recipes I have repinned from friends. You all have great taste, by the way!

In honor of my pinning my life away this week, I wanted to link up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. I will be highlighting some of my favorite food pins for the week. Maybe you will see me make some of these delicious delights here soon!

Starting with Pesto Bread:


Snickerdoodle & Pumpkin Icecream Sandwiches:


Candy Corn Cheesecake for Halloween:


Lemon Basil Cookies:



Well, this should keep us busy! For more great food pins head over to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just have to try that pesto bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy coen cheesecake would be so fun for Halloween. Great finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snickerdoodle + Pumpkin = Heaven
    Right? :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me ready for fall with some of these finds. I think you have my favorite find of all, though... those snickerdoodle pumpkin ice cream sandwiches. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!