Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Baby Brezza Wasn't the Only Surprise!

I was thrilled to be selected by Mom Select and Baby Brezza to give a Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker to my SIL at her baby shower. She was getting ready to be a first time Mom and after having two of my own children I had my eye on this Mom-friendly product for our next child.

The Baby Brezza tops my wishlist, in fact!



Did you make your own baby food when your babies started on solids? I had a hand mill that was portable but not so convenient and very messy. To make things, unless they were soft fruit like bananas, I also had to steam or boil the food creating more work and clean up after. This One Step Baby Food Maker does the steaming and pureeing all in one.



Since our family's farm has fresh produce available, this seemed like the perfect gift for this new family. This is a great way for them to share our fresh picked peas, carrots and other treats with their new baby.

Unfortunately, the baby shower didn't quite go as planned...

My little nephew made his appearance 7 weeks early and instead of throwing his Mama a baby shower, we headed up to visit them all in the NICU.



Since every birth should be celebrated with presents, we gave them their Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker there at the hospital along with some other goodies for both Mom and baby.





Now I am happy to say my little nephew is home and doing well with his new parents. He is still quite small, but eating like a champ and growing stronger every day. I am sure he will appreciate all the healthy, fresh baby food in his future... and his parents will appreciate how easy it is to make.

I can't wait to hear their thoughts on this baby food maker and see what creations my little nephew enjoys the most.


A big thank you to both Baby Brezza and Mom Select for the opportunity to share a great product with a new family.


*Disclaimer - I received a Baby Brezza to give away as a baby shower gift through Mom Select. I was not compensated in any other way for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!