Monday, September 22, 2014

Save More for Messy Fun with Parent’s Choice Diapers at Walmart

This Parent's Choice Diapers shop and toddler pudding finger painting fun has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BabyDiapersSavings 


When I became a Mom of 3, I instantly had to become more frugal. I don't like to sacrifice quality for price, but whenever I can find a good deal that works well for my family, I take it! Having little kids means every day presents a new chance to create memories and have fun. Sometimes it is educational, sometimes it is messy, but I budget for our fun by saving on essentials like diapers.

Elliott is a busy little guy. Now that he is walking, he is trying to keep up with the big kids. I know he still needs to have age appropriate fun filled with chances to learn and experience new things.

We don't like to slow down for diaper disasters.


But I definitely don't want to spend all our money on disposable diapers, either. I would rather spend it on new toys or the batteries to keep them all blinking and playing music. Elliott is a huge fan of music.

Sometimes you don't have spend as much money to create special moments. Snuggling up with a good book, or singing a favorite song is easy and it is the perfect way to spend time with my youngest.


I am glad to share that diapers don't have to cost as much either! Yes, Walmart wins again for my family with their Parent's Choice brand diapers. They now have increased absorbency and can save me $240 per year over other national brands. Think of all the fun we can enjoy with that money?

You can find the Parent's Choice Diapers in the diaper aisle of the baby section. Look for the purple and white Parent's Choice packaging. You can also check this list of Walmart stores currently carrying the new and improved Parent's Choice Diapers.


3 out of 4 Moms agree with me that Parent's Choice diapers are the same or better than their current diaper brand. Now, who would want to spend more?

Art and sensory fun are two things I love to offer my little guy, and with the money I have saved on his diapers it is an activity we can do over and over. I remember getting to finger paint with pudding as a child. It was a memory I have carried with me. Though to be honest, I am sure we all ate more of the pudding than went onto our paper.

Little kids learn so much through texture and sensory exploration. I knew my toddler would love a full-body art experience.


You Will Need:
  • 1 plastic tablecloth (find this for $1 in the party section of Walmart)
  • finger paint paper (thicker than regular drawing paper)
  • pudding cups in assorted flavors and color
  • Parent's Choice Diapers from Walmart
Whether we are enjoying a great spaghetti dinner or creating art, stripping down to the diaper is the way to go. It makes going directly into the bath afterwards very simple! I know no matter how long we play, the diaper is going to keep him dry and comfortable. My budding Picasso has more important things to think about right now than diaper discomfort.


Elliott was a little shy painting at first. I laid down the plastic table cloth and gave him large pieces of paper. I opened the pudding cups for him and demonstrated how to dip a finger and swirl the pudding around on the paper.

Later on we moved to full hand prints and foot prints.



The best part about pudding finger paints is it washes out easily and it doesn't matter if he puts his fingers in his mouth. At this age he puts EVERYTHING into his mouth.

Eventually he discovered that pudding is delicious. It sure beat tasting crayons!


So, save a little money, enjoy life a little more and don't be afraid to get pudding all over your face!

Grab your own Parent's Choice Diaper coupon for Walmart and start saving today.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!