Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome! Glad You Joined us for The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP12

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Welcome to the party!

So glad you could stop by. This is my 3rd year linking up with the fabulous Ultimate Blog Party - and yes, it is fabulous! Over the years I have made many new friends and found great, new blogs to follow.


My little family of 4 lives on a farm in the Pacific Northwest. Some days I feel like it is our own little "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow. When it isn't raining here, that is. We are either growing food (my husband is the farmer) or preparing it (me!) in some way or another. It helps that I love to eat.




There is room for the chickens, our garden, a dog, a cat and of course the kiddos who keep me on my toes everyday! This is exactly how I want it though.

I love blogging about daily life, yearly occurrences like the prune harvest or carrot washing on the farm.




But besides the chance to show off my kids and their crazy antics, I love to share recipes and food posts. I make a wide variety of foods. Though I enjoy local, seasonal goodies... I love to bake breads and cakes as well as explore using healthy fare like quinoa and cooking from scratch.

Some of my favorite food posts this year have been for:

Spicy Lemon Quinoa
Bread Machine Challah Bread
Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake
Blueberry Ginger and Lemon Crisp


Of course, I also love adding on giveaways and giving my two cents in a review. Check out the right-hand side of my blog for current giveaways.

Come connect with me on Facebook or @notimeMom on twitter. Don't forget to follow my boards on Pinterest while you are at it. I love to share great products, recipes and all matter of crafty stuff.

Thanks for dropping in. I hope your will stay away, click a link or two and visit again real soon. As I like to say, whether it involves my kids or my kitchen, it is all an adventure. This is our adventure in all things food.

See past party posts:
UBP 2011
UBP 2010

Of course, if you haven't linked up there is still time to join the party. Just hop on over to 5 Minutes for Mom for all the details on how to join in.
Pin It